Progress in the Fight

I have made some limited progress in cleaning. I can actually see parts of the floor and tonight, I put up all of my plasticware and pots & pans that were on the stove. Now, I can see the stove again. I still have a mess under & on the kitchen table. One box at a time. I'm two weeks in and as always very concerned about the remaining time that I have available.

I still want to do as much as I can in the house while still enjoying my break. I have one week left of total freedom and then it's back to work for silly meetings. I have been doing better at getting to the gym although I'm not at the goal of a daily trip yet. I am spending more time in cardio & taking the time to stretch. I've also added some new machines to the mix. That helps keep things interesting.

It is my hope that as the kitchen improves, I may begin preparing meals at home. I believe that will be healthier as far as my weight goes and it'll definitely save money.

The battle roars on!

Comments

Popular Posts