Hoarder Chronicles, part 3 & Foreclosure Process

I am still working on the house. While cleaning and throwing out unwanted items, I found my notes from "Lose the Clutter. Lose the Weight." For the first week, it states I need to clean my fridge and all horizontal surfaces. I started on the fridge but I am not finished. Maybe half of it is done. I am also going to clean the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to have a housing inspection to make sure the house is "livable." "From top to bottom, we're going to take pictures." I explained to the lady that called from the housing place that I am living in a "hoarder situation." Honestly, I am not embarrassed because I know its a emotional problem coupled with depression. I know I need to do better but I'm just not there yet. 

This housing place is supposed to be helping me. I don't really underatand what they are doing. I'm hopeful but I also recognize that worse comes to worst, I'll get my money back from them and find an apartment. One thing's for sure, I WON'T stay in Wayne County. Nope, if I can't keep this house, Detroit & Wayne County may kiss my light brown @$$😒 cuz I'm out!!!

I vacuumed and threw out a lot of trash. I sprayed poison for ants that were coming in because the cats dropped food by the front door. I also went outside and sprayed around the door and on the front porch.

I forgot about the backyard. There's a huge amount of overgrowth. I had a guy price it, $400!!! That's a goal but not as urgent as the house.

Honestly, I know I've been negligent of so many things. All I can do is blame depression. Being overweight. Not paying my taxes. Not filing my taxes. Not taking care of my body or house. I don't want to be this way. I am trying. It's a struggle to force myself to eat right just like I have to force myself to take care of my business. It's like I have to be in dire distress to move. I hate being like that but its not like I can overcome this over night. 

Ok. Well, I'm going to work in the bathroom now and do some reading. Tomorrow is the day they come to inspect. 

Que sera sera!

Buh 👋


Comments

Popular Posts