Undeserved kindness regretted

I broke the main rule of the No Contact Rule. Can you guess which rule it is? Yes, stupidly, I contacted the lizard I formerly dealt with, possibly thinking he had shed his scaly skin. His feelings were injured because I refused to say, "I love you." In all honesty, how insane would I have to be to love someone so emotionally abusive?

Long story short one of his last, albeit deleted and now blocked texts, said, "f*** you." In all of the back & forth, the fact that he owes me money that I have now written off as a gift to a homeless person, I never said or wrote anything so abusive.

Therefore, he will get his wish. There will be no further contact. I will repair my ego with the understanding that you live and you learn. You DON'T REPEAT the same mistakes. Knowing that some one as rude & ungrateful is no longer a part of my life makes it all worthwhile. At least that's what I keep telling myself.😒

Comments

Popular Posts